Symatix Ltd - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Symatix Ltd shall not in any circumstances be held responsible for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, or loss of profits, howsoever caused.
- In the event of any breach of this contract by Symatix Ltd the remedies of the Purchaser shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods or Services.
- Symatix Ltd cannot be held responsible for any losses caused by late delivery or supply of the Goods or Services.
- If in the opinion of Symatix Ltd an order contains individual items which may be used by a purchaser independently of the whole order then Symatix Ltd shall be entitled to supply and request payment for these parts of the order individually without waiting for the whole to be available.
- The risk in Goods shall pass to the Purchaser upon delivery of the Goods or upon the Goods being appropriated to the Purchaser but kept at the premises of Symatix Ltd at the Purchaser's request.
- All Goods remain the property of Symatix Ltd until paid for in full.
- Payment for products, services, delivery and installation charges bought on credit terms shall become due and payable not more than 30 days after the date of issue of invoice. Symatix is entitled to charge interest to the Purchaser on any outstanding amounts at the rate of the Bank of England base rate plus 8% under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. Such interest will begin to accrue from 7 days after the date agreed for payment under this Agreement and will continue to accrue until judgement or sooner payment.
- All monies payable hereunder shall immediately become due and payable if the Purchaser shall make any default under the contract or under any other contract with Symatix Ltd or if any act shall be committed or proceedings commenced relating to or in connection with the solvency of the Purchaser.
- If any payment due under these conditions is overdue in whole or in part, Symatix Ltd may without prejudice to any of its other rights recover and/or re-sell the Goods and may enter on the Purchaser's premises by its servants or agents to recover the Goods and the Purchaser shall be liable for all Symatix Ltd's costs of so doing.
- Time shall be of the essence in respect of payment of all monies hereunder.
- Symatix Ltd warrants that any Goods will at the time of delivery be free of any defects caused by faulty materials or poor workmanship but the Purchaser hereby agrees with Symatix Ltd that any descriptions, illustrations or drawings and all other materials contained in or referred to in any catalogue, price list, brochure, leaflet or any other descriptive material produced or distributed by Symatix Ltd merely represents the general nature of the system described therein but such materials do not form part of the contract and the Purchaser agrees that it has not entered into the suitability of the system for the purpose which the Purchaser intends it to be used.
- All warranties offered by Symatix Ltd shall only apply to the original purchaser.
- Warranties shall only apply where defects are deemed by Symatix Ltd to have not been caused by misuse, neglect, repair, alteration or accident.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their respective owners. Unless identified with the designation "COPY FREE", the contents of this website is copyrighted by Symatix Ltd. Symatix Ltd hereby authorizes you to copy documents published by Symatix Ltd on the World Wide Web for non-commercial use within your organization only. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these documents you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- You may not otherwise copy or transmit the contents of this website either electronically or in hard copies. You may not alter the content of this website in any manner. If you are interested in using the contents of this website in any manner except as described above, please contact email@example.com at www.symatix.co.uk for information on licensing.
- Individual documents published by Symatix Ltd on the World Wide Web may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information specific to that individual document. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or other property right of Symatix Ltd or any third party. Except as expressly provided above nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright or other property right of Symatix Ltd or any third party. Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Symatix Ltd and may not be licensed here under.
To get instant access to news and new products, follow us on Facebook.